Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tah Tah Toothie

Dear Henry,

I have to mark this moment. I tried to call your papa but I ended up having to leave a message and to text him. But at 4:55 today after you had a bottle and took a little nap you woke up and smiled at me. I know that isn't out of the usual but I got in your face to smile back and I saw it!


You have a tooth! Your bottom right center. This is not where I thought your first would be but it is still cool. I am not sure why but I felt like I was going to cry. I suppose because it is letting go of the little baby Henry and movin' on to you growin' up. Sigh.



A tooth... I just wrote yesterday how there weren't any peekin' out yet... today is another story.
It is early too huh?

I'm workin' on getting a photo... you aren't makin' it easy though... here is my first attempt, but after about 20 I shot the photo above. Mommy will update as it sticks out more.

I love ya and please don't bite me,
Mama

3 comments:

Brook said...

No way! Cool!

Anonymous said...

My girl got hers at exactly 16 weeks! She kept drooling and drooling starting at 2 months, and everyone kept saying....she's teething...she's teething...and I thought they were all NUTS! Then, 16 week bday..there it was! Bottom too! Crazy early teeth! Someone told me to be aware that when they come in early, they loose them early...? I have NO IDEA if this is true or not....but I'm going to keep my eye out when she turns 4! haha! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

No more all gums Hank!! Hopefully he will never be toothless again in his life!! I always joke with Carter about that--each time he loses a tooth, "Well I hope this is the last time you have no tooth there!" That joke seems to never grow old with me. The front toofers seem to bother them less--it's those darn molars!! Ouchie--poor Emi has been working on hers for 2 months now!! It is FINALLY almost there!! She has all 8 chompers in the front and loves to flash her smile--she'll be 1 on Monday--where in the hell did that year go?? Hope all is well with you 3--thinking of you often. AMW